Monday, September 1, 2014

Procrastination Problem

Hello everyone! I am back from my vacation and now that I recharged my batteries I am ready to work hard. Today I was looking for air tickets to London! Daphne has already booked everything since she is so neat and organized but I keep procrastinating. Sometimes I feel that even the simplest tasks are too hard for me, like booking tickets or even answering the phone. I get anxious and almost paralyzed with the most insignificant things, I think about them over and over and most of the times I convince myself that I can’t do them at all. 
This is the thing that I would like to change this year. I should set goals and try to achieve them without panicking. Maybe I should keep a journal with everything I want to accomplish and break them down so I could do them step by step. Sounds so easy but I already feel my palms sweating. I know that I create barriers in my mind and sabotage myself but the feelings of incompetence are strong. Do you have any thoughts on how to fight procrastination?

Gracie

0 Bubbles:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...