Tuesday, September 2, 2014

End of summer vacation

Hello everyone. I returned from my vacation to the Ionian sea. Last week was the most relaxing week of this year. I was lying on the beach and eating as many ice creams as I could. I might be a couple pounds heavier but definitely worth it.
Now I am back in Athens and ready to prepare everything I need for this year, but there is a tiny piece of me that is really sad that August is over. Summer is always suck a joyful period that when it ends it’s impossible for me to avoid some feelings of melancholy.
I have heard many people say that they feel emptiness and discomfort after the end of the summer mainly because they know they’re gonna miss the hot , long,  golden summer days. The smell of the seawater and the sounds of the waves are always what’s left in my memories.
The days are getting shorter and shorter and despite my panic I am excited that this year is gonna be so much different now that I am moving to London.

Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! I love the scene there. And your hair looks amazing as well! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...