Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ella a cute cute cat

Hello everyone :) Today I spend a day with Ella and she was adorable as always. I love it when she looks at me with those big round eyes.
 I wanna hug her and pet her all the time. She is the most adorable cat I have ever seen. Sometimes she bites and other times she doesn't want to be pet but I can't help it loving her so much.
 She thinks that she is the master of the house and everyone should hear her orders. She demands to be fed every morning and she wants her massages while she is relaxing late in the afternoon.
She is a demanding female but I would never call her bossy, she just knows what she wants when she wants it.
Awww those eyes are killing me. 
Have a great day!!

Gracie

0 Bubbles:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...