Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A date with Sir Miaoulis the Cat

Hello everyone! Yesterday we went to Efi's house which is always great since it has plenty of food and cats. I usually bring Ella along since she adores Efi's male cat Miaoulis (who doesn't). When I got back home she kept sniffing and licking my hands. So today I'll present you Miaoulis the sleep master himself.This photo shows exactly how perfect Miaoulis is. Look at that belly and that face of disapproval. That is his regular face. So cute! "Leave me alone human I'm sleepy/hungry".
He is such a handsome cat. Here he is looking away wondering when is he getting fed as a reward for this photo shoot. I'm so used to the small size of Ella that this cat seems huge to me. Holding him up is not easy either.
His talent is sleeping. I mean we were sitting in Efi's kitchen and I jokingly asked Gracie if Miaoulis is dead since he was sleeping so much. She started shaking him and shaking him, we could see he was breathing but was not opening his eyes! I thought he was in a comma. But no, he finally opened his eyes looked at our panicked faces with annoyance and went to sleep on another chair. Such are the hardships of Mr. Miaoulis life.

Daphne

5 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAA <3 <3 <3 SIR MIAOULIS <3 <3 <3 I MISS HIM *must briing him at the office next time

    ~efi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because the admin of this web page is working, no doubt very shortly
    it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.


    Feel free to visit my site - Business Internet Coach reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this website from my pal who shared with me about this website
    and now this time I am browsing this web page and reading very informative articles here.



    Feel free to visit my homepage: best pills to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. You without doubt have tried Pounds Watchers, Jenny Craig,
    The Diet plans Factory, Lite 'n' Easy, pre
    package foods, your home deliveries, dinner replacements,
    regular diet plan bars, diet plan shakes, importance loss tablets, every lotion, potion, weight loss
    device and every item within workout equipment that's often to enter the market.
    Furthermore, small in addition manageable goals makes setbacks simpler
    to recover from. Skeletal muscle mass have generally two types of fibers:
    dark types for slower, continuous use white ones for swift bursts of action.

    my page: pedometer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir Miaoulis is really cute! I probably would also want to bring him around; too bad he only wants to sleep all the time! But I think that won’t be much of a big deal, since he likes being hand-carried, anyway. Haha!

    Agnes Chandler @ Kennel Bookings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...