Friday, March 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday #5

Hello everyone :) Today I'm gonna share with you a really old photo of me! It was back then when I had long brown hair. This picture was taken right before going to a costume party. As you can see I wasn't prepared at all, I was just wearing bunny ears and that was my costume.
I don't really remember much from that night but also don't remember taking this photo, so I was really shocked when I found it in some old folders. 
Anyway one more day to go and the weekend is coming. aaarg this was a really long week!

Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Kiss,
    www.byhoradoblush.com.br
    Instagram:@belamatuliones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! (✿◠‿◠)

    namelesssblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...