Monday, March 3, 2014

Gardens in Spring

Hello everyone :) Today was an almost sunny day in Athens so I took a break from writing purpose letters for  universities and I went for a walk in the National Garden. This is one of my favorite places in the city and now that the spring is here I couldn't find anything better!
The part that I like the most is that most of the times this place is practically empty. Even though it is in the center of the capital it's extremely quite! Also I bet that it's the only place in Athens that doesn't smell like fish. I hate hate hate fish and today everyone's so eager to keep this awful tradition and eat stinky fishes.
The only thing that I wanted to complete my happiness was an ice cream but it was impossible to find. I don't get it why they don't sell ice creams all year round. There is no better dessert than that! (maybe cheesecake sometimes could be better, or chocolate muffins) but I was in the mood for a frozen dessert!
Instead of ice cream everyone nowadays sells frozen yogurt which can be categorised as the most ridiculous idea ever. I hate yogurt and most of all I hate the idea of a healthy desert. If I wanted something healthy I would have eaten a banana.
Anyway I guess that my break is almost over cause this is gonna be one of the most challenging weeks. It's so boring to apply for universities. I wish someone could have told me that before I even considered starting all this madness. The only thing that keeps me going is Daphne! Not only she does her own papers without complaining(almost) but also gives me a ton of a help! I  hope you all have an awesome week!

Gracie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...