Friday, February 14, 2014

Throwback Thursday #4

Hello everyone, in today's Throwback Thursday I'll take you back to the time I had purple hair. I really liked how this color was dark and vibrant at the same time. I dyed it this color for my internship. Back then I've figured that I would look more professional with my hair dyed a darker shade (as opposed to pink). But after a few weeks I have already missed my nice pink hair and as soon as I finished the internship I enjoyed taking long hot showers and watching the color washing away. It was such a pain to maintain the color as well. I wanted to keep it fresh and vibrant for 7 weeks without dying it again so I had to be extra careful considering the super sunny Greek summers. 
So yeah, in the picture you can see my interview outfit which was really boring and really not me, as well as the serious interview make up. I had my hair tied up as well. I also had a jacket but outside it was like 40 degrees so I didn't have a chance to wear it. Oh I was so excited and full of hopes that day... oh well. These pictures were taking as an addition to my hair timeline, which I should upload sometime...
So, have you ever dyed your hair for an interview??

Till next time,
Daphne

6 comments:

  1. I love your hair!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the purple hair, girl! I've always had the same problems trying to keep any purple or red shades in my hair... and I like warm water too much. I have been solid black for more than a decade, and I add colored extensions in. Right now I have purple and blue. They are real hair so I can wash and style them like normal, but they've been treated with god-only-knows-what so they don't fade :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    http://www.superpunkrockmomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooowww!!! I love your hair!!! Love, love, love!!!!
    My fav colour!!
    Check my last post**
    http://fashionglamour-beatriz.blogspot.pt/

    xx, Beatriz Palma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous color. i dont know if i could pull it off but you do really well xx

    Kuyeek's Blog
    Kuyeek's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...