Thursday, February 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday #3

Hello everyone! In this tbt I have a photo to share with you from 2011. It was the first time I visited London with Daphne and I was amazed by the beauty of the city. We had long walks at parks, we fed some ducks and squirrels and we did a loooot of shopping!
It was such an amazing trip cause the weather was really nice and it didn't rain not even once! This photo in front of the duck island cottage does bring a lot of memories, mainly with ducks!

Gracie

7 comments:

  1. London is such a magical place... you girls have a lovely blog! x

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is a beautiful place ! my Grand parents from my mom side lives there :) Every time I visit there I enjoy my time :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. London will always be one of my favourite cities in the world. I love your photo!

    Lace and Lipstick Stains

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love London. The photo looks marvelous. Glad you enjoyed your stay :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love London i am a big fan haha, Nice photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely place
    do we follow?
    let me know
    I'll follow you back
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/denim-chanel-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing, so grateful to pay attention to that you were came returning & that you are still going to be on the internet shopping. We shouldn't let 1 bad encounter put us off all together :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...