Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Favorites #4

Hello everyone!
First on the list  is this feminist killjoy sweater brooch set from Modern Girl Blitz. It was hard to choose just one item from a store with such a huge collection of accessoaies for the modern feminist girl.
A black and white cat sweatshirt must always be in my closet for those cozy days that I'm gonna eat a little more than usual.
The lilac superhero dress has to be the most awesome pattern I have ever seen. All the strong female superhero characters are in it cause this is girl power!
Now I take that back! The Love Game Tank Top Part Dress has the most awesome pattern I've ever seen! Who can resist muscular top less football players along with cheesy pick up lines? The hearts on the pattern makes it perfect for Valentine's day as well.
So what items are on your favourites list? Share some of them with us!
Have a great weekend!

Gracie & Daphne


6 comments:

  1. Love the cat sweatshirt :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Love Game dress is pretty great!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)
    i just found your blog now, and i really like it :)
    You have gain a new follower hehehe
    i invite you to visit my little corner, i will put here the link http://free-zing-time.blogspot.pt/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it my dear!!!

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment! You're very kind (^^)
    That cat sweatshirt is so cute (o´▽`o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...