Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mary Jane Heels

Hello everyone :) Today I wore for the first time my Mary Jane heels. When I saw the pair I knew that I should take it home. They are not too high(only 5cm, 2 inches) so I can wear them practically all day and they won't hurt my feet.
I love that they are so shiny! I was actually trying to find cute heels for a long time and these are beyond cute!
Also it's important to have some comfortable heels to wear. When I was younger I used to buy the highest heels ever and then I couldn't even move my legs the next day.
Do you ever had the same problem?

Gracie



2 comments:

  1. the heels look great for some vintage evening :) I can imagine it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know what you mean, I also get cramps in my feet the next day as well as aching legs :(
    Your shoes are cute, you can't go wrong with a 2" heel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...