Wednesday, December 11, 2013

London Trip : Regent's Park

Hello everyone! Today we'll be sharing with you a part of our London pictures! Our favorite day was by far the day we visited the Regent's Park. We've already visited Green Park and Hyde Park last time we went to London. The park is really large (116 hectares) and was designed in 1811 and has a huge variety of roses which unfortunately were mostly dead due to the cold.. I bet it will look beautiful in spring though.. 
The remaining plants were also really beautiful and the park had all these cute ducks and squirrels so we definitely weren't disappointed. As you can see above, there were maps of the park at every exit which were actually really useful or else we would be lost for hours.
We took loads of pictures in the parks so there will definitely be a follow up post in the near future. Above you can see Gracie posing with the cute ducklings and below me. We took approximately 6 videos of the ducks since we both love them.
The ducks are free to go wherever they want in the park since none is allowed to touch them. I wonder how come we didn't see any ducks outside of the park. I also wondered why we didn't think of bringing some duck food to feed them as well.
But now that I think about it, these hungry animals would probably just eat us alive...
Of course on our way there we bought food for us, to celebrate going to the park. Well, everything is a reason to celebrate when they offer 3 cupcakes for the price of 2. I always thought that muffins were way superior than cupcakes but that day I realised that I was just eating the wrong kind of cupcakes (thank you Gracie)
Tthe lake is beautiful and you can even rent a small boat and go for a ride. It would be wonderful if I had bought my guitar along so we could serenade each other... or not. Btw just to be fair, the pigeons and the gulls were cute too.
So yeah, please look forward for the next part of our park-photoshoot and have a great rest-of the week!

Daphne

4 comments:



  1. Wow that's a huge park! It must look beautiful in spring. :D I'm excited to see the photoshoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun:) I planned to go for a short vacation to London in October with my hubby, but at the end couldn't leave my baby even for couple of days:) so maybe next year:)

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would wantHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hı :) I follow your blog and waiting for you to follow mine :)
    pisimel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...