Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Favorites #3

Hello everyone! Today is this time of the week that I'm gonna share with you my favorite cat things! Lately I've been searching online to feed my cat obsession! So I gladly present you this list!
First on the list is this cat to the moon t-shirt! I love how happy she looks( yes she is a she..)
Second on the list comes a cute catula pullover! haha catula, I couldn't stop laughing with this name! 


Third comes this kitty skirt! I hoped it was a two piece but actually it's just the skirt. I would die to wear a cat outfit from head to toe, cat two piece with cat shoes and a cat headband!

Last but not least this let's be lazy together pillow already has me wishing to go to bed..
That's all for now! I hope you have an awesome weekend full of small and big cats :)

Gracie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...