Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Shopping

Hello everyone!This weekend I went for a very special shopping.. Christmas shopping! I love Christmas and all the celebrations. I've already decorated my tree but I wanted more cute stuff to fill the house. So I found these little pink houses which seem like candy but it's plastic so unfortunately can't be eaten.
I tried to find a gingerbread house but in Greece the shop owners don't even know what I'm talking about. Next stop in my quest are the pillows... I loved the ones with the snowman and I bought a couple of them.
Also I saw these amazing pillows with the small and bigger cats. I wish they had them in pink.

Last but not least what could be more festive than a sheep. II really don't know why but these little sheeps were placed in the Christmas section. Is it something I'm missing?
What have you bought to decorate your house this year?

Gracie

0 Bubbles:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...