Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pin Review

Hello everyone! Today I want to present you my pins. I got them from Aliexpress a while ago and I wear them quite often but I never though about reviewing them, well not until today..
I bought 10 pins and they are all super cute in their own way. The "bite me" one is the more edgy!
In the photo below you can see how the pins look with flash. Some of them are better with dark clothes and some with lighter colors. The only pin I didn't liked so much is the round pink pin with the kitten one it cause you really can't see anything.
In comparison the next photo is without flash, in natural lightning. The colors are really vivid even though some of the pins have faded a little bit because of the sun.
It is really easy to attach them without destroying your clothes so you can practically wear them with every outfit! I honestly loved them and I think that they can give a nice touch to some plain outfits.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend,

Gracie

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that circular cat pin is so brilliant! I think I need it in my life ;)

    Still loving your blog ladies! I know it's been over a year since I posted before I restarted my blog last month - I'd missed it so much! Good to be back ;)

    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that green-haired Lana Del Rey is so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing! I like moste MLP and Lana Del Rey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! The pinkie pie one is my fav! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...