Saturday, November 9, 2013

Friday Favorites #1

Hello everyone! Now that the weekend is coming it's time for the Friday Favotrites! This weeks post is about an awesome vintage boutique that I recently found! It's called It's Vintage Darling. As you can see this boutique has swing vintage dresses, the most unfortunate part is that most of them are only size 10..
Those swing dresses are 1950's inspired. This era is so close to my heart! I really love the big skirts and the floral and polka dot fabrics. 
I think that the most exciting part of wearing vintage dresses is that you can pair them with cute belts, high heels and hair accessories without feeling overdressed.
I hope you have an awesome weekend :)


Gracie

4 comments:

  1. oraia einai =3 i would fit them but naaaah ~ef

    always sovara comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s perfect. I love the dress.
    xo Jajka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this style of dress, it makes me feel so feminine. The first one especially looks stunning on youx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dresses, they're so cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...