Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cute Small Bags

Hello everyone! Yesterday I went to check what's new in stores and there were way too many cute bags. At first I saw those cute giraffe necessaire bags and I was impressed by how soft they were. I think that you can see in the photo below that they are made from a soft fabric that I couldn't stop touching.
Also at the shame store I found this bag on my favorite color (blue obviously)  and although it wasn't fluffy the little clouds made my heart melt.
 Last but not least I found this lunch bag and I think that this shade of green is extremelly joyful. Also I have a thing for hippos..
So have you found anything interesting in stores lately?

Gracie


3 comments:

  1. μ αρεσουν ολα ~εφη

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bags :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/ootd-my-new-hoodie-from-udobuy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    nice blog and great post! If you want, we can follow each other. Let me know, follow me and I will follow you back! :)

    My blog is here http://lucieglam.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...