Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cute Flower Dress

Hello everyone, today I'm posting from London my cute flower dress that you have seen in my previous wig review post. I really really like this dress but the photos of that post didn't do it justice
Since I like dresses with fluffy big skirts I'm always on the look-out for short cardigans. But since it's hard to find any it is a cute idea to just tie up a long cardigan instead. I've bought lots of cute dresses and other stuff from London so expect to see a lot of outfit posts :)
I'm really happy that I managed to visit y sister there and hang out, we had a great time and I've really missed her. Sadly we are leaving soon but at least I'll see my kitten again!
Have a great week,
Daphne

5 comments:

  1. Your dress is so cute :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/7-touch-screen-android-tablet-by-tmart.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. pl oraiio OoO ~ef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww missed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair and this outfit! ♥
    Please take a look at my blog http://rogerdemonserrath.blogspot.com/ and follow :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...