Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wiley Structured Kettle Bag

Hello everyone!
Today I proudly present to you my brand new black kettle bag that was gifted to me by Surfdome.com!
It's a handheld structured bag but also has a removable shoulder strap.
I know that Surfdome has a huge variety of products,
 from dresses and jackets to wetsuits and sunglasses, 
but I couldn't resist to choose this simple yet elegant bag!
Here you can see how easy is to remove the straps!
Another thing that I loved in this bag is the inside zip pocket
cause I always lose my phone inside my bags
so this is a great solution!

One last thing you should know about Surfdome is that 
it offers free worldwide shipping for orders over 75 GPB. 
I hope you have an amazing week :)

Gracie

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! And that bag looks so beautiful.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I am a huge fan of BIG purses haha.
    I also like your hair too :)


    Maddy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...