Friday, October 18, 2013

Schoolgirl Outfit featuring Ella

Hello everyone :)
Today I wore a special outfit almost like a costume.
It's super cute and girly although it's black and white,
cause this is my favourite combination.
I also wore stripped knee high socks 
and I matched them with my
Guess pin up flapbag. 
I this photoshoot my assistant Ella 
was really helpful with the camera and the light.
Actually she just stood there
because she's a cat.
We even got some photos together.
This jealous cat always tried to steal my light.
Anyway this is my outfit for today, I hope you liked it
cause if not Ella will be super sad 
cause she actually picked it.
I hope you have a great weekend.

Daphne

13 comments:

  1. The outfit is super cute. I love your hair, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove this skirtttttttttt ♥-♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice hairstyle and outfit girl :)
    Your blog is very unique and I will keep my eyes on your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    Followed on GFC...hope you will do the same
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the look. Very irreverent!
    Thanks for the lovely comment. =)) I hope you had a good weekend.

    Kiss *

    http://agatadesaltosaltos.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Oww, you have pink hair, eheh :) xx
    http://thatpurpleblush.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for visiting my blog :)
    What a cute outfit! You look like a school girl!

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's totally cute. Those cat's ;-) Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
    xo
    Lenya
    www.fashiondreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing and oryginal look ;)
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. I've been looking back on the blog posts by you and Gracie and I love your style. Both of you are amazingly adorable!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute! You and your cat are adorable! ♡ :-)

    ~Melodies In The Sand~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loveee this outfit!! So pretty :) Very cute kitty too hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...