Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pork with Noodles and Barbecue inspired Sauce

Hello everyone! Today I'll be sharing with you one of my most favorite recipes. I just love how every time I am making this everyone is commenting on my cooking skills, as if any is needed.
Ingredients:
Pork
Bell Peppers
Carrots
Mushrooms
Corn
Onions and Garlic
Noodles
Olive oil

For the sauce:
Ketchup
Soy sauce
Sugar



















Cut the pork the bell peppers, carrots, onions, mushrooms in thin slices. Peel and slice the garlic
Firstly we cook the pork with the onion and the garlic until it is almost cooked
Meanwhile we prepare the sauce. Add equal amounts of soy sauce, sugar and ketchup and stir.
Add the vegetables in the saucepan and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the sauce and cook until reduced at half its original size.
Meanwhile boil some water and prepare your noodles
After this step you can mix everything together in the saucepan or serve them separately as I did.
Quick,easy and yummy right? You can add/remove as many vegetables as you like or even try chicken instead of pork. Everything I tried turned out great since the sauce is so sweet and yummy. Have fun experimenting!

Daphne

0 Bubbles:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...