Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pin Up Hair!

Hello everyone :)
Today I tried to curl my hair in a pin up way!
I used hot rollers(actually boiling rollers) 
The results are really amazing
but it was a hard procedure to put those hot rollers on my hair 
since I've done it twice in my life.
I also used these fancy lashes with glitter one them!
I should underline that I'm trying to fade the color of my hair 
because at the end of the week me and Daphne are going to bleach our dark roots.
So now my hair is blue and silver and has some greenish parts..
I used the boiling rollers although I'm avoiding heat 
cause I'm not really sure if this kind of heat can damage my hair.
So this is the look I tried I hope you liked it!
The only problem that I have with curks is that they never last on my hair!
I know that I'll wake up tommorow and those curls will be almost vanished.
Hope you have an awesome week!

Gracie

6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love curl hair!

    xoxo
    Fernanda Occhioni

    http://ervascidreiras.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! :) It's getting really long. The colour is cool even though it's faded.

    http://www.telluurinenteehetki.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks really pretty and glossy like this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!!)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! :) Nice post.
    Follow back perhaps? :) :)


    Pink Confessions
    www.krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...