Thursday, August 22, 2013

Vacation in Crete Part 2

Hello everyone :)
Today I'm gonna show you the rest of the photos I took in Crete!
In this photo I am in Elafonisi, which was my favorite beach in the island.
The sea was warm and the water looked unreal..
The other characteristic of this beach is that water level doesn't get really deep.
This is so awesome since I'm not a good swimmer!


I had with me all my toys but I didn't really used them.
That's how amazing this beach was..
Another beach that I really loved was kedrodasos.
There was a large cedar forest near the beach.
The forest had these old trees which live in the sand.
The most important part is that the beach isn't exactly easy to reach thus there are not 
many people there.
The one part I didn't really liked are the rocks on the beach
and the really cold water!
But anyway this was one of the most interesting trips I've ever done
and I would definitely do it again!

Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Crete is such a beautiful place. The blue water looks amazing. I'm glad you had a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crete is such a beautiful place. The blue water looks amazing. I'm glad you had a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...