Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Trip To Spetses

Hello everyone :)
I just came back from a short trip to Spetses.
I've never been to this island before and I was quite impressed with the beauty of the place.
I loved the nice small alleys that are painted blue and white,
I loved the crystal clear waters and most of all I adored a pet shop called Miamor!
This name is definitely the cutest name I've ever seen for a pet shop..
MeeeowAmor..
My mind was blown away..
Anyway I had a great time in Spetses and now I'm packing my bags to go to Crete!
This is perfect time for vacation if you don't have any other obligations..
Daphne right now is working and studying without any break, 
so give her all your support cause she has to be a supershero to work so hard!

Gracie

3 comments:

  1. That looks like such a great place! I'm glad you had fun :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty it looks there! ♥
    Love the bikini and the sun-hat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...