Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer In The City

Hello everyone :)
The weather in Athens these days is super hot..
I mean everytime I go outside it's like hell, so Daphne and I we decided to buy a small  blow up swimming pool.
It's so colorful and pretty but I never knew that once you fill it up with water you can't move it.
It weights 1.000 pounds (500kg)!!
Obviously we decided to move the pool a little bit but it wasn't possible and then Daphne calculated the amount of water in the pool.
 Shockingly we never moved it..
Also we bought two little boats, actually the big one it's a yacht so technically we bought one boat.
I think the boats are really complimentary for the pool and give it a little class.
Now we can proudly say that we are owners of a yacht and a boat.
I hope you all have a great time,
greetings from inside the pool :)

Gracie

3 comments:

  1. I would love a paddling pool! Currently having a heatwave in the UK but they've sold out of them everywhere in my town. Love the boats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, beautiful photos! I am your new follower:)
    sometimes-sad-artist.blogspot.sk
    xo Jajka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...