Wednesday, June 5, 2013

White Sugar Nail Tutorial

Hello everyone :)
Today I felt  like it was the right day for a quick tutorial... a nail tutorial!
Today I'm gonna use:
an ordinary base for nail polish, my favorite pink nail polish, 
white sugar and a top coat ail polish..
So let's get started!
I've already applied the base
and now it's time to apply my favorite pink nail polish :)
While it's wet you just dip your finger in white sugar
Then you have to let it dry for 10 minutes and then you are gonna remove the excess sugar with a small brush.
Finally you apply the top coat and you have this awesome result!
This is the first time that I've tried this trick.
It's super easy and quick and if you liked it I'd glad to do some more..

Gracie

15 comments:

  1. WOW pretty cool, who would have thunk it! Looks like Caviar nails but way more affordable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Good post!

    http://www.lookwithattitude.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats actually such a cute idea, Ive never even heard of that before but I definitely gotta give it a try soon!

    Love from Canada,

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an interesting idea, it looks really pretty! I might have to give it a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so cool!
    Does the sugar last ok when you get wet hands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use a top coat yes..
      But you should also remove all the excess sugar from your nails :)

      Delete
  6. woww this is such a great substitute for those caviar nails! how long do they last for? Actually I wouldn't even mind it if it only lasted for a day :)
    Love it!

    Grace www.ouihui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative! They look so edible haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love to make my nails look pretty and you such an inspiration!
    http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg they do remind me a lot of candy/sugar - super sweet in pink!

    Check out my new outfit post featuring new label Suck Is Free! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you used real sugar! I have only ever seen this with little beads, claiming to look like sugar... which it didn't. I cannot wait to try this! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...