Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Smell Of Summer

Hello everyone :)
This is the last week that I'm working!
This means that my internship as a journalist is finally over..
It was a long journey and I've learned much more than I expected 
but now the summer is here and I'm ready to forget all about work and relax!
I went to kinetta this weekend and I got a small taste of the summer :)
I miss so much the sea and the sand, I love making castles.
Sometimes I feel like the winter stayed too long...

I'm so ready to wear all my summer clothes, to buy a new bikini and to get a tan.
So do you have plans for this summer?
What is your favorite season?

Gracie

8 comments:

  1. i enjoy summer and fall the best!!! :D
    gorgeous water photos.. gosh, i need to get to a beach this summer! :D

    Click me for my BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is my favourite season by far! Cannot wait to my holiday in 3 weeks!

    Kayspray xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear!

    thanks for the visit to making a difference!!
    Your blog is beautiful and I also loved your blog seen.


    kisses and more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for completing your internship! Enjoy the warmer weather and sun and the beach (I'm so jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh nice photos! :) Happy for your achievements :)
    Happy weekend dear!

    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Outfit Post: ♥♡◑❤ ~ The Bridesmaid ~ ❤◑♡♥
    View my colorful outfit with spring vibe, part of the entourage!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  6. id like to invite you to my OASAP giveaway

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/2013/05/giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! That second pic is amazing, makes me even more longing for summer :) I hope you'll drop by again x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...