Friday, March 15, 2013

Cute Cat Overload

Hello everyone :)
Today's post is one of my favorite subjects.
Cats!
These days the weather was awesome so I went I little trip to Kineta and of course I played with all the cats.
I naturally love all cats but I feel that this cat is so special..
She is so friendly and really likes to be surrounded by people.
Those eyes are killing me..
She stood there for many hours waiting for petting!
Of course other cats were there too but they weren't as friendly..

haha this is the weirdest cat ever!
Look at those short legs..

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Gracie

4 comments:

  1. Aw, i want a cat and sometimes I want to BE a cat.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get
    a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?

    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my homepage - part time job search

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bеcame inteгesting in reading this when Ι reaԁ the summаry, but
    I hadn't heard much about it, so I didn't add it too my Book Review list.
    Anyway, after уour rеvieω, I will bе sure tо
    do so!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...