Monday, January 28, 2013

Almost Wedding Dress

Hello everyone :) Now that the February comes we have another exhausting exam period.. I also feel really puffed up lately.. I don't know if this is a result of the hormones I'm taking or if I'm eating more. Anyway today I'm really excited cause I'm gonna wear my Asos Off Shoulder Lace Dress with Peplum.
This dress is so perfect! 
I feel like I'm about to get married.. When I first saw it with this lace I told myself that this dress would be perfect for the after the wedding party (if I was getting married obviously)
So now the only thing that I'm missing is the actual wedding dress and the groom..
For now I have to compromise with one quick drink because lately I've been super busy with my internship and my uni.. So no big wedding for me.
Last but not least I want to say a huge thank you to everyone of you that send me messages of support.
I really can't find the proper words to express how important you are for me.
When I wrote about my health issue I never expected that people could understand how anxious I feel and how this affects me, but you've been more than supportive and I wish I could hug all of you right now!














I love you all! <3
Gracie

12 comments:

  1. You look amazing :)

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this on you and the contrast of the white with your awesome blue hair! All the best -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dressing up as a bride this saturday...my boyfriend doesnt know ahaha poor him :) But it's just a joke (and a costume party)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress!
    It is one of the scariest experiences when you find your body has turned against you a bit. It is good though that you and your Docs are on a pro-active track. It helps being able to talk about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is gorgeous! And you're so right. It would be perfect to change into right after a wedding and heading into reception to dance! You look beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah this is fabulous so retro chic! and with your hair! boom!!
    great stuff hun! thanks for stopping by my blog by the way! xxx rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, I've violently hated on peplum up until now... but that dress is actually gorgeous! It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that dress. The peplum and lace are so perfect together. Isn't uni stressful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...