Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year's Outfit!

Hello everyone :)
As I promised in my last post today I'm gonna show you the dress that I sewed especially for new years!!
I'm terribly sorry but all the photos have been taken while I was getting ready so I have no photo with the shoes I wore..
So I choose this pink fabric cause I feel that everyone during Christmas holidays is wearing only black and it's quite depressing..
I know that black seems like a formal color but I can't stand so much black around me!
I also wore a huge bow ring that you can see in this photo..
And actually I wore those ears the hole night as an extra fun accessory..
I know that most of you are now back in the normal school/ work schedule but
I hope you all have an awesome week :)

Gracie

17 comments:

  1. You look so cute and beautiful!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new years look! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! Congrats on making it your self its gorgeous!

    love char_beyy x

    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your so pretty and of course i love your dress its beautiful :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is simple beautiful! Also I love your hair! How did you get it that colour? Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous dress!
    http://katieneedsajob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so gorgeous! I love your blue hair along with the pink dress. It is definitely one of the brightest holiday dress I've seen =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks sooooo awesome!!
    love the hair colour and the colour of your dress!
    Very nice :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. fits perfectly with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I included your bleach tutorial in my Trending Tuesday! Hope it's okay.

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.be/2012/04/how-to-bleach-your-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun look. I'm not a massive fan of pink, but you pull it off really well and look really nice. Happy belated New Year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sweetheart neckline! Very cute, and it looks very well sewn!

    --Erin

    ReplyDelete
  13. How I wish I looked as gorgeous during New Year's! ^_^

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that your hair is blue. That dress is super fun! :)

    Tiff Ima from http://stylehonestly.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I cant believe you made that dress, I would never have that kind of patience to make a whole dress. Love the color and the little subtle design the fabric has.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...