Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A night out

Hello everyone! It's been a while since you've seen my face around here and I apologise for that!I've been super busy with school and stuff so I tried to make it up for you last night.So anyway yesterday me and some friends (Efi was there too, unfortunately Gracie couldn't come) went to this unique cafe/bar place called Taf and located downtown in Athens. I like it there a lot because they always host a different gallery.
This time it was noise and something. Well most of the gallery kinda sucked but it was fun checking out weird stuff anyway. Well I'm sorry to the artists of the above "pieces" but really why?
 But not everything was bad. For exampled I liked these drawings. And I also liked the fact that the lights were so strong, perfect for a mini photoshoot. The only downside was that the photos were taken with my phone, that's why they are so crappy. I'm sorry
 But hey, check out my hair! I'm adding a little bit of violet in them in an attempt to eliminate all the yellowy/orangey tones they had lately. What do you think of the color??

Ps. if you know any site selling african american wigs or human hair wefts with really low shipping to europe PLEASE let me know!! (more on that obsession in another post)

Daphne

8 comments:

  1. Looks fun! I am a fan of your hair, so fun! Looking forward to seeing it after its update. I like the color now though!!
    xo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok if the pieces sucked, you have great photos with them anyway. cool!

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks awesome. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dat art....~ <3
    I'm still in love with your hair XD

    http://geekypinkness.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Wow, love your blog so will definite follow you. Your hair is awesome! And the dress is so cute.
    That venue is one of a kind, the decor is out of this world. I'm really looking forward to further posts from you :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...