Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Window Shopping

Hello everyone, 
This will be a really hard week because I'll start my internship as a journalist..
I'm really anxious about how things will go.
Anyway besides all the boring stuff like working etc I have to share with you the most amazing hat I've ever found!!
This is a turkey hat!!
I guess it's a thanksgiving hat but I don't care.. It's perfect..
When I saw it the first thing on my mind was the scene from Friends when Joey stuck his head in a turkey!
I also saw this cute pyjama bear and I thought oh great let's take a picture together you piece of undergarment..
AAAAAAnd last but not least I transformed myself into cousin ITT
This is just hilarious.. It's the worst coat in the history of clothing. 
I haven't seen anything so hideous again!
It's a pink coat that has hair on it!
This is pink hair, no I'm serious.. this is a pink haired coat!

I think I've seen enough for this week..
Must remind to myself, AVOID SHOPPING!

Gracie

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your internship! Im sure it's a lota fun :)

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll do just great... good luck :) xx

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh so much! The first thing i thought about when i saw that hat was friends too and that coat...well what can you say, it's spectacular!
    Ana
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even that I agree with you that this coat is horrible, your blue hair with the pink fur looks awesome! loool

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha your hair looks gorgeous as ever! & that hat is hilarious :') Hope you had a lot of fun haha xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, the bear pajamas are cute! The others are just awful though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally loving the blue hair!!

    I'm now you newest follower, and have added you to my daily greader. I look forward to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Iove window shopping too! That blue hair of yours is I like the most. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...