Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ella I Love You

Hello everyone :)
Since Daphne came back from London I'm really happy!
She bought me dresses and many many cute stuff that I can't wait to wear!
But since she came back our little kitten Ella stays in her home and I've really missed her..
She was siting next to me all the time but now her spot is empty..
We were watching Dr.Phil and silent movies together..
We were having so much fun together.
Of course I see her all the time in Daphne's house but I still can't get used that she doesn't sleep besides me.
Actually she never did that but doesn't matter.
Ella you are the sweetest little kitten and this post is dedicated to you <3

Gracie

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so, so cute!
      I hope your friend comes back soon! (:

      Ju,
      http://assimsuponho.blogspot.com.br/

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaaaa i love cats!!! i love that photo *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a cute cat!! Everytime you post something about cats I want to pick mine and never let it go lool

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest pictures ever omg.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhhh! she's the cutiest!
    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your blog just found it through you comenting on my last blog. Amazing. all the way in Athens. xx love the hair by the way. xx kaz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gracie and Daphne!
    I wanted to say thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm glad you liked what you saw :)
    That kitten is so so cute, I can see why you'd miss having her around all the time! I'm following via bloglovin', I look forward to reading along with you!

    -_Erin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh!!! She is so adorable, i can't even take it! I'm a little cat obsessed and she is so so cute

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my blog! Your little kitten Ella is just adorable! I love all the posts you've done about her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi girls, love the blog and your hair!!
    Thanks for visiting me over at http://ilikemakingthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...