Friday, November 30, 2012

Black and White Outfit

Hello everyone :)
Of course you know that Daphne went to London for a week.. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go with her but she came back with many gifts!
Soo she bought me this lovely black and white dress!
I loved that on the top is heart shaped..
When I saw this dress I said to myself that I need a white coat.
So I got one and I'm wondering why for so many years I was hesitating to buy a white coat..
 Also Daphne bought me this hot pink purse with the cute little bow.
So this is what I'm going to wear today :)
Have a great weekend!

Gracie

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress.
    You look gorgeous.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white never goes wrong!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful in that little dress. Love the outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for ur coment on my blog!! did not know about urs and is so cute!! would u like to follow eachother? i'm following you now...

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of your looks. so chic! fanned :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dresses with a sweetheart neckline :). Very pretty outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute love the blue hair and the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining,
    but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with
    Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content.
    Make sure you update this again very soon.
    Feel free to visit my web-site :: mac baren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...