Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cats and Walks

Hello everyone :)
First of all I wanna thank you again for your birthday wishes!
You are all so kind and loving..
Now to our subject!
Lately grumpy cats are in fashion, so I wanna present to you the grumpy cat that I met recently..
I met this cat, I think it's a male cat while I was walking in the National Garden..
But I'm sure he didn't enjoyed my company at all..
This is another cat I met this week..
Oh dear Lord why she's looking at me like that!!!
I think that this cat was female!
She was really cute but didn't let me approach her.. (obv)
I don't think that any of the stray cats I've seen lately was really excited to see me..
Even after I fed them..
That's a cat lovers life..
Full of disappointment.

Gracie

6 comments:

  1. Aw my! The grey kitty is so adorable!!

    Coco
    from www.cocorrina.com

    Win a Black & Gold Statement necklace from my shop. Join the GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO TO DEFTERO TAKE IT GRAB IT STEAL IT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, your pictures make me miss the lovely sun! Luckily my cat is curled up with me and some tea while the rain falls forever in Vancouver...


    Naomi
    http://journalingthe90s.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! <3 can't get enough of your hair! it's so cute! :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair and your style. Kisses from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. turnkey rental are rising, despite the nation’s housing growing in affordability, and strapped consumers are increasingly opting for rental properties , creating demand that is further fueling rate increases.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...