Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cupcake Lover

Oh yes I must admit it!
I am a cupcake lover!
Last night I saw a store with this amazing window display..
I couldn't help myself and I took some photos cause I love all candies or everything that seems like candy..
These are obviously not real cupcakes (although I wish they were)
but this wasn't enough to stop me from admiring them.
So right there when I was looking at them I got an idea..
I used to make many cupcakes from polymer clay and I loved them all!
I don't know why I stopped..
Actually me and Daphne used to make our own jewellery for a long time..
so please take a look and we really want your honest opinion.

Here is a link to an old post we made about our creations..
Do you like them?

Gracie

10 comments:

  1. Cute!!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a girl after my own heart!! How cute! And I am a sucker for dessert jewelry! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! just got hungry all of a sudden........too cute!
    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post! And I love your little creations, they're adorable :) xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. this display looks so lovely :) oh and you both have such pretty style, thank you for your comment! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...