Friday, August 10, 2012

Summertime In Milos Part 2

Hello everyone :) As you may know I went to Milos last week. So here are some photos from my trip.. This beach is called Sarakiniko and is one of the most famous places of the island.
The huge white rocks and the blue sea create the perfect view..
When I first saw this beach I thought that this place was magic.
The waters were perfectly clean and the rocks were really smooth so you could walk barefoot without hurting yourself.
I can't get over this place.. If I could I would go there everyday!
Another thing I wanna share with you was this sunset that is made for couples. This magnificent view is breathtaking.
Waiting patiently for the food..
Thankfully it worth waiting! Those little pies have traditional cheese in them and they were delicious
Also the fried courgettes were sooo amazing I wouldn't stop eating them!
This is one trip I'll never forget,  the sunsets, the views, the colors and the magical atmosphere of the island is perfect for couples.
This was the swimming poll in our camping.. Yeah we had swimming pool (I was surprised too) Overall it was a really romantic place and I loved it!

Gracie

14 comments:

  1. WOW! THat's breathtaking. I'd better add that place to my Bucket List!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg is this place even real? its gorgeous, great post hun. if you get a sec, i'd love if you could check out my new post!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so much fun! that just looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like paradise! Beautiful pictures:)
    The shttp://www.opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milos looks like the most beautiful place ever!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this looks amazing and like you having an amazing time too. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow absolutely beautiful! I wish I could teleport myself there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously breathtaking - I can't believe thats rock too, it looks like sand dunes LOL! Stunning photos!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a lovely day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness, the pies look delish. Fabulous post, love. I hope you had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! great views!!! :)

    http://litttle-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. we have the same hair color!

    http://www.passionegolosa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog and pictures :)

    thanks for nice comment on my blog :)
    I follow your blog now :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, there is a heaven on earth.
    i'm from croatia and my dream is to visit Greece <3
    kisses girls!

    www.secret-garden-anita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...