Monday, August 27, 2012

Outfit Of The Day

Hello everyone :)
Last night I went to the Mall to see the Dark Knight Rises.
I'm not a real batman fan and I was really scared that this 3 hour movie would be boring but overall it was good.
 So before the movie I was having a little walk in the mall and I saw this hello kitty car!!
There started the real fun.
This is soooo cute,
Actually it's beyond cute..
If I could have a car I would choose a hello kitty :)
(another problem is that I don't drive)
This car is pink (like Daphne's hair!) and has flames!!
Also you can drive with the hello kitty as a shotgun!
Too bad that this car is not real..
Hope you have an awesome week!

Gracie

25 comments:

  1. Cute photos :) I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, toys aren't just for kids! have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I've never really been into dying my hair but that color looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much fun! i love that you found this - a great fun place to take your photos

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute :-) It looks like that young man behind you is checking you out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys always are always so freaking adorable and you really pull off dyed hair.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nice comment!I think it's so cool that someone who doesn't understand danish (I assume you don't) like my blog! And I must say that your blog is awesome too! Got to love your hair!! The name of my blog in English is "Ordinary" xD

    http://almindelig-pige.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete

  8. What a sweet blog you got here :) I love it :)

    If you want, you can check out mine, I always follow back :)

    XoXo

    Venoma

    www.venomafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just Love your outfit!!!
    And I am so happy to follow your blog!!I like It!!)))
    http://artinmylife-by-n.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. We like the hello kitty car!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much :) you look so cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I just say that your hair is AWESOME? :D

    --
    discoveringelsewhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blue hair, it looks brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your blog, I like your style and all your looks, you are charming !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, it's your real hair ♥ I have my answer now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...