Friday, August 3, 2012

I love retro

Many years now I have an obsetion with a greek designer
He's called Zoulias and has created the most amazing dresses I've ever seen.
Last night I was passing by his store and I couldn't resist to take some photos..
I love the dresses, the shoes, the bags, actually everything!
Omg this colorful heel just killed me,
I love bows on heels..
I also love blue (that's why I dyed my hair blue)
so I guess there is no need to explain why I adore these shoes..
\I hope one day to be able to create amazing dresses and shoes..
That's another dream that I hope that it will come true
Happy Weekend  :)

Gracie

8 comments:

  1. looks so cute! i received my skirt and its soooooo cute. im gonna do a blog post on it sooon! thank you millions xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second pair of shoes! Such nice colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like such a fun shop to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those multi coloures shoes are goergeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can agree with you on this one! retro is definitely awesome! have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaah, quanta coisa linda *-*
    sou praticamente de outra ├ępoca, amo coisas antigas !
    beijos, Lu

    http://luizawonderland.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep dreaming and designing, and your dreams will one day come true :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...