Thursday, July 12, 2012

Recipe: Chicken with Mustard & Honey



Hello everyone! Recenlty I found this awesome recipe (via) and decided to give it a try! And it turned out amazing! You should definitely try this quick and easy recipe :)


You will need:
2 chicken breasts cut in pieces
5-6 tbsp of Mustard
1 tbsp of honey
3/4 cup of vodka
Juice from 2-3 lemons
salt
pepper
oregano
3-4 tbsp of olive oil




Put the chicken and the pepper in a pan and cook them until the chicken is white. Once that happens, add the vodka and leave it cooking for another 1-2 min.









In a shaker add the mustard, the lemon juice, the oregano, the salt and the pepper and stir them well. Add them to the pan.
Add water to the pan until it almost covers the chicken.
When it boils, and the honey and stir.








After that lowerd the heat and let it boil until the sauce is thicker.
And you are done!
Easy right?

This recipe would be perfect for a romatic diner or even a diner for the family. And it's low in calories as well! yay!

I hope you will try it out and if you do don't forget to tell me how it went :)


Have a wonderful day, 

Daphne

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog & for leaving such a lovely comment

    Love Roza xxx
    http://alittlebitofroza.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! I'm trying to get more into cooking recently so I might try this!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, how yummy! i'd love to try making this sometime. thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a yummy recipe.. I'd have to find something to replace the chicken though, as I'm a vegetarian. Anyway, cool blog girls! You two are from Greece? My background is Greek! I've been to Athens :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello... nice blog of you..
    would u like following each other? here is mine
    http://putriulisaktina.blogspot.com/
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Confession: I totally just stole this (& I'm not sure if I did it right, bc I'm tech challenged/complete novice....sorry & please correct me if need be)- It made me REALLY hungry & I really needed to be able to look at the pics again!? LOL
    Awesome Stuff on here... Glad I finally logged back on- Thanks for the recipe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOATHE mustard, but this actually looks really good. i have to try it sometime. thanks for the recipe, cute blog!

    http://sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! Fun blog too! Just found you and am following you via gfc. I'll have to make this!

    www.raspberrycappuccino.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yumm!!! This looks so delicious and healthy, I'm definitely going to try this recipe this weekend :D Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I shall try to make this. I am only a noob at cooking, but what the hell. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...