Monday, July 30, 2012

Pizza Recipe

Today I was in mood for a pizza
 but since the summer is here I must be more careful with the calories I consume so I decided to make my own pizza to avoid extra calories.
This is a simple pizza recipe that can be done in 40 minutes.
The ingredients you will need for the dough are:

2 1/2 c. flour
2 3/4 tsp. baking powder (if using baking soda use half and omit salt)
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. oil
3/4 to 1 c. water

Mix dry ingredients. add 3/4 cup water and oil. Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff, add more water.
The dough will be soft, not sticky and then it's ready to be pressed down with your fist!
 For the topping of the pizza you will need
5 tomatoes 
1 onion 
2 tbs olive oil
some slices of your favorite cheese

  I used a grater to slice the tomatoes
I did the same thing with the onion
and then I placed them in a large pan with little bit of olive oil and I let them there for about 5-10 minutes until they boil.

After that the pizza is practically done because all you have to do is put the mix on the top of your dough and then place some cheese (I used my favorite diet cheese)
I baked it on the oven for 30 minutes at 400F  and this is the result
It was really easy, quick and tasty and low in calories :)

Gracie

9 comments:

  1. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog! Open worldwide. :)

    http://girlsandbeyond.blogspot.nl/2012/07/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumm! I think my husband would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love homemade pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy pizza!! And I like your blog! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog; I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Wipes drool off of keyboard*
    This looks like it is so good for your taste buds. And so simple! I must try this soon.

    -Emilee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried!!It was really tasty!!
    Thank you girls!
    xo
    http://artinmylife-by-n.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...