Saturday, July 14, 2012

I went to see Iggy! Youhou!

Hello everyone!
A few days ago I went to se Iggy Pop (and the Stooges) live in Athens. With him there were also Everlast and Prodigy.
But I went to see Iggy Pop :D
And it was awesome.
First things first, I re-cut my fringe, just for the concert. I know I will regret doing this (because it's summer and all) but it looks cool. Another thing is that I shouldn't have worn white shoes.

Here is the only pictures I took there, they are fuzzy and weird but they have to do. Because the concert was INSANE and it was so amazing that I didn't even think of taking more pictures. At the last song of Iggy I tried to take one or two just because I thought he was done playing and I was dying of fatigue.
But he was great. He played for 2 hours straight, he sounded like he hasn't aged at all and his energy was amazing the while time (he was supposed to play for 1hour and 15 min)
The crowd was going insane literally. Later on my white shoes were black and my hair was a huge mess but you know Prodigy were next so it didn't really matter.
And the next day my arms and legs were hurting SO bad!
Prodigy were great as well. But this was expected.
Everlast was before Iggy, and he was good I just thing his style didn't match the rest of the artists..
Gah! I had sooo much fun! (getting nostalgic)
Why haven't I gone to more concerts?
Since I was relatively at the front, there were lots of mosh pits going on. And I managed to save a girl! :D
hahahah I think she didn't realise but she was almost pushed to the ground and I grabbed her aside. I'm such a hero!
I'm sorry I don't have any good pictures for you guys but I hate being that one person that takes pictures all the time and is annoying to everyone else. If you have to take pictures sir stay at the back! pft!

And here is the make up I was wearing. Which did stay on all night! Despite the sweating and all that sexy stuff!
*impressed*

Small compilation of photos that I took that look like crap:

So yup, if ever Iggy pops up in your country just go see him ok?
Have you been to any great concerts lately??

Daphne

27 comments:

  1. color of your hair is great :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!adoreable..i like ur style..xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!
    I left you a gift on my blog ^^

    http://sweetsecret-piluka.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Iggy a few years back at Bumbershoot in Seattle. It was a great show. I didn't stay for the whole thing because the friend I was with was sulking about a guy, but what I saw was fantastic. Lately though... I haven't actually seen a concert in years. Unless you count my husbands band in Chicago. I did see Patti Smith perform a couple songs, which totally makes up for any of the concertless years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google search "sulking" haha. Well it sucks to miss a great concert for stuff like that. But at least you got to stay a bit. I think your husbands band totally counts hehe

      Delete
  5. Omg, I wish I could be there *_*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pics!:)

    http://gorgeous-look-olga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. IGGY IS THE BEST! Haha, sounded so great :D love your hair too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is, isn't he? Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. Such a cute blog, that I nominated your blog to the Sunshine Bloggers Award. Read my post for details. http://vintageboomer.blogspot.com/2012/07/whoa-youre-kidding-right.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute dress and the concert looks so fun!

    Stacie and Carly

    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for popping by my blog with your sweet comment. I really love your hair! I accidentally dyed mine that color recently and it was fun ( although accidental and really hard to fix.) your blog is super cute and I'm going to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!SUCH I GREAT WORK YOU ARE DOING HERE,KEEP IT UP I SURE WILL VISIT OFTEN.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blog!
    I follow you right now ;)
    Ila.
    http://morethingsaboutfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. No it's been too long since i got to a concert so hear me when i say how i envy you!! And iggy pop of all the people!!
    And i must say this, coolest hair ever! So dashing, that even iggy himself must have seen you in the crowd!!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish!! I was as front as I could get :)
      Next time he is on tour near your city don't miss your chance!

      Delete
  15. Love concerts and the pink hair. Cute pictures!! :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yayyyyyy!!! Outdoor concerts are so much fun!!!!
    That sounds / looks like a good time!!

    Your outfit looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your outfit, your hair, and your blog! :))
    Follow you :)

    xoxo Lula Mae
    www.vorosruzs.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bahh I want you guys colorful hair! Wish I had the balls to dye mine pink!
    Such a cool blog:)

    I'd love if you could check my blog out and maybe follow if you like what you see..
    www.staceyfromtheblog.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your hair, i wish i could dye my hair, i don't have the guts.



    Please follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...