Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Walk In The Garden

Hello everyone :)
This month in Greece is so hot that you can barely go out during the day..
But I'm really brave and I decided to to go for a walk at the national park and feed the animals.
The National Park is a lovely place in the center of Athens and seems like a tropical paradise..
Εθνικός Κήπος
I'm really happy when I'm close to nature.
All the little birds singing create a dreamy atmosphere.
I also love the ducks and the chickens
and the billy goats
and this peacock that was so excited when he saw me that opened his feathers.
I guess that because of my blue hair believed that I'm a male peacock.. so he stood in front of me for a long time shacking his feathers!
I must admit that I really liked this peacock, I would love to have one in my home.
So that was my trip for today..
Really soon I'm going to the greek island Milos for vacation but don't you worry I wont be gone for long :)
aww I love summer.

What are your plans for this summer?

Gracie

21 comments:

  1. I love your hair colour <3

    www.galaxyunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blue hair looks AMAZING it really suits you! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comment for this, your blog is great, greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really really really, love your hair color!!!!
    I wish I have the guts to do this too :) You look so beautiful in it!
    I am tempted to try pink;) maybe i will. hehe.

    www.elaine-ashire.com

    Come by say hi sometime again, thank you for your lovely comment.^_^
    Now following your blog, looking forward to your next post!

    elainexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute! i wish a peacock would open its feathers for me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a nice day :) Peacocks are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress!
    And your blue hair is freaken amazing!
    I can tell you have such unique style and can't wait for your next post.

    Xo
    Elsa
    your newest follower
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful pictures!! You are a beauty. What a sweet post! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what fun, i love animals and the national parks! also, adore your hair.....so cool! x

    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely!!!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey :)
    At first thank you so much for your nice comment on our Blog :)
    I really love your hair colour! And the dress is so cute! So I really love the blog of you two :)

    xo
    http://llovecheries.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh! i love your blue hair! wish i had the courage to dye it too!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow! u look too perfect in that dress, & that hair suitsu oh so perfectly too. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress and may I say your hair is fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute!

    Midwestdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a lovely blog here. It caught my attention because of your bright hair which is beautiful btw!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So Cute!!!! love ur hair and ur dress is so adorable !!!

    xxx,
    shineevangelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This dress is too cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog! It means a lot! I'm now obsessed with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...