Monday, June 18, 2012

Outfit and Life

Hello everyone!
Today has been such a tiring day, since I've been studying for about 9 hours straight, because I'm an engineer student and I have to suffer.
What makes it harder is that it's really HOT outside and everyone else is at the beach.
So here's my outfit:
I just found this blouse today and I'm extremely happy :D
It's actually my mother's but doesn't fit her anymore.. Ho ho ho!
My hair color is truly represented in this photos. 
And multiple shots of my face just because I wear this cute cute bow I made and the cute bracelet that the wonderful Cindy from I adore Life gifted me :D
I hope you can see how cute it is!
And one more precious recent possesion:
My new sunglasses!
Note the wonderful cat-eye shape they have!

I apologise for the quality of the photos.. I couldnt fix the colors in Photoshop at all, my camera went out of focus the whole time and I was in a hurry to go eat. And the the battery died (obv).
I mean my hair look red in some photos! damn!
But I know you guys will forgive me..

But other than that life's fun and everything is going great!

Daphne
What are your plans for the summer?

9 comments:

  1. What a cute dress! The blouse you added gives it 'Dorthey' feel I think!
    -Nicca
    http://prttylttlthngs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the dress-blouse-bow combo :3

    Zia
    singing-blue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you are an engineer student :) Great outfit :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you're an engineer student? That must be hard! On the bright side, that's a great job and your outfit is super cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit :) What job are you hoping to go into?

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice !!!!!!

    http://sakfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...