Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Day In Athens

Hello everyone :)
Today was a lovely day in Athens and  I went out for a walk with my boyfriend.
Initially we stopped at my favorite shop to see all the new things that brought for the summer
and I really loved this super cute bag which I might get it really soon :)
Anyway after our small walk I got really hungry and we stopped at the new restaurant which is called Mama Roux.
The food was awesome but my words have no meaning in front of those photos :)
mama roux athens
This salad was bigger but I couldn't resist to eat...
It was called the French Colorful Salad.
mama roux athens
This is what my bf ordered, it is chicken with a great sauce but to be honest I didn't tried it.
This is what I ordered, the all american burger!!!
It was just awesome, the meat pattie was juicy and the breads were soft and tasty.The french fries were crispy and really good fried.
Even the salad had a wonderful sweet sauce.
mama roux athens
Take a closer look!
mama roux athens
Now that I'm seeing again those photos I regret leaving this place..
I could have stayed there forever and eat forever those delicious fries!

So what is your favorite food?

Gracie

26 comments:

  1. buy thn tsada !!!! giaaaaaam~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet comment girlie! lets follow each other! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i totally fell in love with your blog! LOVE IT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this blog! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog! I'm following you ****

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that's a really cute bag... and the food looks so yummy.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmmm that looks sooo yummy! i am now following your awesome blog :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your comment in my blog!
    and I love this bag<33nice bicolor:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. the food are quite tempting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. u made me hungry .......allllll are nice, yuumito

    nafisah, from Malaysia :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao!! Thanks for your comment and compliment! I'm already your follower,follow me back? I wait for you:) Kiss,Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  12. waaa:D hey there:D thank you for visit:D love your blog:D So cuuuuuuuuuute <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.it/

    yummi! this is really delicious :)
    nice blog dear

    http://www.lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pasta...my all time favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That food looks great! I've changed my blog URL. Please could you re follow me?? http://bylaurenjane.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy foods! Uhm~
    Thanks for stopping by dear.

    x
    Stéph❀nie's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omgggg! YUMMY FOOD :D :D Great pictures btw!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks fun and delicious! :)

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook? :)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

    Blogger
    Bloglovin
    Facebook


    Address in USA? Don't miss your chance - enter this amazing Ahoy! dress giveaway from Shabby Apple!

    May Giveaway with Shabby Apple (US residents only)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I am hungry now!!hihihihi!!

    Thank you for your lovely comment at my blog!!Hope to see you again there!! I follow you from now on!!


    http://lovelittlelulu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh these pictures are so so amazing, they make me hungry :) the food looks delicious!
    Great blog!
    xo
    http://sequinbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitivamente, creo que no tendría problemas en vivir en Atenas: el clima meditarráneo, la comida, la moda y mis chicas bubble ¡Perfecto!

    Definitely, I think it would have no problem living in Athens: the Mediterranean climate, food, fashion and my bubbles girls. Perfect!

    Σίγουρα, πιστεύω ότι θα έχει κανένα πρόβλημα που ζουν στην Αθήνα: το μεσογειακό κλίμα, τα τρόφιμα, τη μόδα και τα κορίτσια φούσκα μου Τέλεια!

    ReplyDelete
  22. nom nom nom. holy shit, you guys make my mouth water. i so love burgers and fries!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. YUMYUM!
    this looks amazing, god, i hate being hungry when there's no food around.
    again, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  24. YUMYUM!
    this looks amazing, god, i hate being hungry when there's no food around.
    again, YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...