Friday, February 10, 2012

Exam Period, Why us??

Hello everyone!! 
The bear on my head, and me are saying:
"Hi subscribers! We love you!"
I wanted to let you know that me and Gracie have exams but we will try to post as soon as we can!
Here's me taking a quick pic from my netbook while studying at my Uni.. It's freezing here! Damn university! Y u so cold??
ARGH!
I know i look ridiculous but I've been up since 7:00 and studying ever since :S

So a quick update:
  • Today Bubbles will dye my hair again, so I'm super excited about that.  Which, of course, means more her dye reviews and red hair upkeep tips for you! ha ha


  • I love my bear scarf thingy, i got it for London for 10 pounds? It's super warm AND well, I look like a bear. No other engineer student here has it so yay! XD


  • Sadly I don't have more things going on except exams. And I don't think you really want me rubbling about exams now, do you?


  • I think I won't be able to write without using bullets for a while. Side-effects from all the essay-presentations this year.


Daphne

So, How do you handle exam period? Any tips??

19 comments:

  1. great posting! I LOVE YOUR BLOG SO MUCH SO MUCH!! Please visit my blog. Btw, if you like it, you may follow it! Told me if you already following. Thanks.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the exams!
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with exams! Those times are so very stressful

    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck sweetie !! :D
    xoxo from spain
    www.mrolez.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I have no helpful tips :( but Good luck!!
    Mary from ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! Should we follow each other?

    Stylekultur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i write down again what i should know, and think maybe the teacher/lecturer gonna put it on the exam. when you listen to your lecturer clearly, you'll know that they give you some clue for their test. and i'll study all night until i am too sleepy. but actually it is not a good idea. i used to study everyday before, so when the exams come it doesn't freakin me out. but recently i am too lazy. not good.
    by the way, i made kind of magazine, SPARK. i am looking for contributor now. if you interested email to sparkzine@rocketmail.com or mention @spark_zine.
    Spark second issue http://issuu.com/spark_zine/docs/spark_issue_2
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh that is way to much studying for me! thats a cute hat :x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your scarf!
    You now have a new follower.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make me miss my red hair :( I had it various shades of bright red / orange for about 8 years. Have you tried the colour fusion range by redken? The magenta was my absolute favourite and it lasted far longer than anything else I ever used.
    Good luck with your exams!
    Just became a follower xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for you suggestion! I'll go take a look at their shades :)

      Delete
  13. THank you for your comment baby :) great Hesding!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cute with this photo!:)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh well, they're just exams, just spend the whole day having fun and when it gets dark study. Done. Lol. OMG, what rubbish am I suggesting :p That's how I got through my uni days. And I turned out fine! Good luck, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's whay i usually do.. But i must admit that it doesn't work that well for me XD

      Delete
  16. it's an amazing quote, right? btw thanks for the comment :)
    you just won a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. GREAT BLOG SWEETIE! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...