Monday, January 2, 2012

Wonderful blog Of The Day

Hi everyone! we are really sorry we haven't posted for a while but Christmas is such a busy holiday.. hehe
But we'll be back in posting more regularly so don't worry :) Meanwhile you should check out the wonderful blog of Lauren, and here is a little intro of hershelf along with some pictures i found in her blog and made a collage :) They are so lovely!

Photobucket


Hi my name is Lauren, I'm 22 & I live with my lovely husband Luke on the Central Coast, Australia. I blog over at Tastes Like Love about my adventures with my friends & Luke & where I share my illustrations of cute girls and animals. I like picnics, tetris, tea, blogs, floral dresses, bicycles, box sets and movie nights and ping pong. Stop by & say hello!




Hope you all had great vacations!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog love, Happy New Year and hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...