Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Booze Athens

Hello everyone! Last night I went with my bf for a drink in one of my favourite places in Athens.
It's called Booze and it is in the centre of Athens.
I really like this place because it has chickens standing above you.Some of the chickens are even dressed!

The most exciting part is at the first floor of the bar you litteraly walk on a glass.

Thank god I was wearing pants and not a skirt :P I wish I could go out whenever I wanted but unfortunately I have to study because the exam period in my university is about to start. The most awful part is that I wont be able to celebrate Valentine's Day because of my strict schedule. Anyway I would like to say good luck to everyone who is about to have exams 
I feel the same way

Gracie

13 comments:

  1. Haha, know how exams feel! That place looks really neat...love the glass floors! There is a theatre here in MN with a really special glass room 11 stories up and it's super cool.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool place!! Good luck for exams to all of us!

    http://decorastyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog I love it
    follow you now

    wendett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, cute! I love the name of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bar is really cool!!! Love it!!
    Good luck with your examns!

    www.justreptilia.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an amazing bar. Thanks for sharing.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is so cute :) nice layout! love your profile photo!
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for your comment! this looks like a great bar and an even greater evening!
    xxx anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, love!
    I'm very intrigued by the 20ies as well
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha Could you imagine wearing a skirt and not knowing about the floor scenario? Disastrous!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well that is not cool. I hope things work out in some sort of miracle and you guys get to celebrate valentines. I know I am. I am also busy on Tuesday so we are celebrating it on Friday :)

    Good luck in your exams <333

    Mary from ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. This place seems to be wonderful! hahaha You were sooo luck not to wear a skirt, indeed ;-)

    Show us the outfit, 'cause you have been awarded as "Stylish Blogger" on my blog! Check it ;-)

    Kisses xx
    theorangepigbykv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...