Monday, December 12, 2011

Curl Remover Review

 Hi Everyone!
As you might know i have curly/wavy hair
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(that's how they looked when i just let them dry)

But there are times i would like them straight and more managable but im really useless in straightening my hair..
So i decided to try out Curl Remover

And really liked the results..

I used the tinted version because my hair have been previously dyed, bleached etc
The reason i chose this product is that it's supposed to wear off after 3 months! 
Which is  a HUGE plus if you are not looking for something permanent.

Steps:



Photobucket


First you shampoo the hair and towel dry









Then you apply Curl Remover Step 1 for 5-10 min (i left it for 10 min)













After processing has been completed, rinse hair thoroughly for 5-7 minutes. Gently comb hair as smooth and straight as possible. Apply Step 2 neutralizer on the hair for 5 min




Next I blow-dryed my hair and i was left with that weird looking texture and then with the help of Bubbles i straighten my hair
Final Result

Nice and shiny right!?
My hair never looks as shiny when i try to straighten them and they were pin straight for 3 days in a row!

Me the next day of the straightening

Pros:
First of all the cheap price! And it works as well :) It actually required one-two strokes to straighten my hair and i noticed no breakage. My hair are in the same condition!

Cons
 i believe it has more lasting power than 3 months. And i was really hoping it would last less than 3 months. The reason is, while I enjoy having straight hair I am unable to straghten my hair and have to ask Bubbles to do it! But when i just wash them and let them dry it has the most ugly texture ever. I truly hate it. They look like a frizzy mess. I thought they would be wavy and not curly, but no. 

So before you try this or any similar product first consider that you will have to straighten your hair in order to make them look good.

I would propably use this product again but only on my bangs. Before this product i wouldn\t even imagine having straight bangs in a humid day. So yay to that!


Hope you found this review helpful~
Have you used or would u use this product? 

Daphne

10 comments:

  1. The banner of ur blog is so funny!!

    http://between-heels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful suggestions!
    I love your blog!
    ciao dear friend!

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! that's unbelivable!!!!!
    so straight and rich afterwards!!!

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it your color hair!:D
    Hope you have a nice day!^^

    http://livelymixture.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I like your hair color!
    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this looks impressive! And it´s quite funny because I´ve always wanted to have a curly hair, and mine are desperately straight...I guess that we always want what we can´t have :)
    I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog and great review :) Followed you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...