Monday, October 24, 2011

My Autumn Outfit

Autumn is here and i'm really happy!
i love autumn weather
because it's not as hot as summer
and the sun isn't as bright



Soon enough i'll be able to wear my lovely stockings
and i'll have more reasons to finish knitting my scarf
u.ol
Did you spot the cat in the pictures?
:D
Just some random cat that showed up in my backyard (yup we've got some nice trees) and started rubbing on my leg while i was trying to get a nice pic of my outfit
hehe
Ανώνυμο-1
Well i'm off studying again
thnx for stepping by ~


ps I know you are jealous of my red coat!

Daphne

4 comments:

  1. :D I see the cat! I love your skirt and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove fall and all the yummy clothes you get to wear because of it!! my new fav this fall is my gray leg warmers! love them!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh your skirt is just lovely! Ah, this outfit is pure perfection for the fall! The photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...